Our Business Office is centrally located in Crystal and is available to answer your billing and insurance questions.
Business Office hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Phone: (763) 504-6550
Payment Methods Accepted
- Credit/Debit Card
- HSA Card
- Online Bill Pay - Pay Now! MyPatientPortal
New Payment Option and e-Statements
Patients make partial or full payment, setup payment plans and even setup autopay. You can also choose e-statement to go green which will go to your email instead of receiving mail.
All services provided at Northwest Family Physicians have an associated charge amount. You or your insurance company will be billed for these services. You are responsible for any amount not covered by your insurance plan. Payment is due upon receipt of statement. If you are unable to pay the charges in full, contact our Business Office to discuss a payment plan.
We accept many insurance plans, but cannot guarantee their coverage of our services. You are responsible for verifying coverage and benefits of your individual policy. It is best to contact your insurance company directly by calling member services (number is usually listed on the back of your insurance card).
- Insurance card must be presented at check-in.
- Co-payments are due at time of service.
- You are responsible for any amounts not covered by your insurance plan due to coinsurance, deductible, or non-covered services.
- Payment in full is encouraged at the time of service.
- A 20% discount will be applied if paid in full.
- Minimum payment required:
- $100 Office Visit
- $300 Maternity Care Visit
- You will be billed for any remaining balance which is due upon
receipt of the statement.
Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation, and Motor Vehicle
As a courtesy we will submit your claim to the insurance carrier involved. However, payment of this claim remains your responsibility.
- All billing information for these claims needs to be provided at the time of service.
If you have any questions about your balance, please contact our Business Office for assistance at (763) 504-6550.