We believe in patient centered health care and have attained official certification from the State of Minnesota as a Health Care Home for each of our three clinic locations in Rogers, Plymouth, and Crystal Minnesota. Patients living in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul that are seeking a primary care physician, urgent care, or family doctor, can also benefit from our top ranked medical services at our clinics in Plymouth, Rogers, and Crystal, MN. We continue to be recognized both locally and nationally with awards in achieving excellence for multiple quality measures while at the same time being rated as having overall low cost. We have proven that you do not need to be high cost to have high quality.
- Medical care for injury or illness
- Extended hospital hours and Urgent Care hours seven days a week
- State certified as a Health Care Home
- Award winning care for chronic disease management
- National recognition as the leader in high quality, low cost medical care
- Physician owned independent clinics providing care without the restrictions of “corporate” systems
- Click here for a full list of our services
- Learn more about Independent Medical Clinics
What is Team Care
Team care is centered on you.
Your care team is comprised of your primary care provider, your care coordinator, your provider’s medical assistant, the clinic support staff, any specialists and a family member, if you choose. One of the advantages of this approach is that all of these individuals will be knowledgeable about all aspects of your health including: medical history, medical conditions and short and long-term goals.