Looking for a Career? Join Our Team!
We look for nurses, physician’s assistants, medical assistants, laboratory technicians, administrators, and support staff who want to start or continue their careers being part of an organization who values providing excellent patient care in a team-based work environment where we enjoy great work-life balance.
Northwest family provides a variety of patient services – primary care, specialty care, and Urgent care – and work with many health systems and specialty physician practices to ensure our patients receive the best course of care for their condition.
Career opportunities include:
- Team Care Coordinator-LPN
- Lab & X-ray Technologist
- Lab & X-ray Support
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Referral Coordinator
- Patient Service Representative
You can also send inquiries for future career openings to Erin Precup, email@example.com.
Northwest Family Clinics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Northwest Family Clinics does not discriminate against applicants for employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, nationality, age, marital status, disability status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, sexual orientation or preference, ancestry, familial status, or any other legally protected group.
An Independent Clinic
Why independent is best
What is an independent clinic?
Simply put - an independent clinic is physician owned and operated.
Physician-owners make decisions regarding the daily operations of the clinics. It’s the job of the management and administration to support and implement those decisions.
Operating as an independent primary care clinic offers benefits for staff, physicians and patients.
Benefits for Staff
- A more connected, family-like atmosphere
- Fewer organizational layers
- Opportunities for involvement with the doctors and committees
- Needed changes can be implemented quickly
- Feel closer and more part of the team
- More chances to be heard
Benefits for Physicians
- Great autonomy in practicing medicine
- Opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the business - HR, Marketing, Finance, etc.
- Ability to impact the clinic in ways that go beyond practicing medicine
- Be part of the decision-making, not just the result of the decision-making
- No ties to a referral network of specialists
- Freedom to offer patients all their choices - all the time
Benefits for Patients
- Comprehensive, convenient and personalized care
- Improved quality of care
- Decisions about health care are made by the patient and their physician - not a corporate office
- Reduced health care costs
- More involvement in referrals to specialty care
Comprehensive Family Medical Care
We provide preventive care and management of multiple acute and chronic physical and emotional health problems for all people and of any age.
We have several Family Medicine OB doctors who provide prenatal care and deliver babies at North Memorial Medical Center and Maple Grove Hospital.
We are a unique group that offers a wide range of procedure and specialty services, performed by our family medicine physicians:
- Colposcopy & Endometrial biopsy
- Botox (chronic migraines & cosmetic)
- Weight loss medications & nutritional counseling
- Joint injections
- IUD and Nexplanon placement
- Newborn circumcision
- Minor skin procedures
- Lab & X-ray services
Northwest Family Clinics provides collaborative high quality team care that is centered on the patient.
We are each patient’s medical home.